Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chindiana Appears in The Star after a decade ...



My last article for the Star was almost 10 years ago when i did a piece on wrestling. Yesterday i cramped up the style of Malaysia's largest English daily by having my account of my trek with Langkau Fiction over the Kelabit Highlands.

There are mor pictures in the print edition of course but if you guys want to have a read here's the online version HERE.

Its a bit more kid friendly as you can expect :P

Watch our for another article appearing next month recollecting my ascent to Kilimanjaro. Hakuna Matata folks !

3 comments:

ah lim said...

Press "Like" button

Chindiana said...

Thanks Ah Lim! :)

Sam Wak said...

I find myself wondering onto your blog and somewhat delighted to find this article. It seems you've visited my 'kampung'. Being Kelabit myself, it was a nice nostalgic piece.