Friday, September 21, 2012

Chill Zone, Where art thou?

Lets work that smile babeh -  one of the multifaced Bayon statues at the
Angkor Wat temple complex at Siem Reap in Cambodia.

With age comes intolerance for all things assholed and motherfucked. This city is turning into a shit heap. The selfish, ignorant and arrogant scum fucks who spawn spoil, soft squealing little brats only contribute to the degeneration of our once cool and proud nation.

It's really getting to me especially when i've spent the past few years travelling the region and finding out that the Indonesians, Thais and even the Filipinos are generally better people. Let's not go so far. Just take that 3 hour flight to East Malaysia and you will find that they are more caring a society than us. We who are caught up in the arms of greed and acts of self appeasing selfish-ness.

Today i finally have come to the realization my Patience Tank is at zero. Its empty and it has been empty for the past 2-3 years. Driving on the roads of KL piss me off. Seeing fuckwit parents triple parking in front of schools to drop off their offspring makes me want to Hulk up and smash those puny shiny little SUVs.

Damn.....

I'm so agro and grumpy. Yes I know. Its a surprise to me too....

I really need to find some chill space in my mind. I can't go on like this. Ive got to let the morons be. Let Karma and the zombie Apocalypse take out the motherfuckers.

I need to create my own little world and surround myself with Good People. Heck lets just throw in a coupla Smurfs and Ewoks for fun. In my world volunteer dwarf tossing is a Happy Hour necessity.

Excuse me while i go look for coffee....

6 comments:

ah lim said...

totally agree with you on the degenerative state our country is in. read the latest news? 18,000 unwanted pregnancies last year. In 16 years these 18,000 will be the scourge of the country...

Chindiana said...

These will prob be the future Rempits Ah Lim OR some politician's lackey. I'm more concerned about the spoilt kids from the private schools who'll grown up with a false sense of entitlement .

Wait then there's the victims from our national school system where the teachers are being recruited from the Mos Eisley cantina scene.

oh wait what about the RM400 billion in debt the country is in? or was that rm800 billion?

i need a time travel machine. or the ship with a warp drive and the coordinates to some surfer colony in Bob Marley's galactic subconscious. (it must exists somewhere out there)

langkau said...

I'm waiting patiently to win that RM2.1 million so I can quit my job, buy a forested land, build a small house inside there and live...more like that German guy in Pa Lungan.

Chindiana said...

I'll come join you Langkau. But maybe not that close to the German guy... :P I'll find something in Bario then we take turns visiting for whisky!

ah lim said...

i'll probably research for a country that has abortion laws in place at least 10 years ago and see what it takes to migrate there

Chindiana said...

you sound just as grumpy as me Mr Lim! hahaha hope i havent spoilt your natural exuberance to life man.