Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My New Interveiw process

I started calling potential candidates today at 8am in the morning. It was very random but my team is a small tight knit group that's more a SAS strike team than a Wal Mart or some FMCG. My guys work hard hours, are on standby after hours and are supposed to be galvanized into action whenever I call (exception being if they're breast feeding).

I figured if you were a sucker for pain and wanted to work for a boss who was a total anal bastard at work, who expects staff to join him in an afternoon whisky in the office, has a short temper with even the smallest delays, then you'd have to be able to know what i want. i can't wait for 9am to start the day. I've already wrestled a coupla bears before breakfast as you all know all too well.

So far now one has answered my calls. its 9am now and no one has even returned a call.

Anyone out there want a job?




4 comments:

J said...

lol R u trying to get ppl to apply or chase everyone away?? :P

Chindiana said...

J! Apa kahabarrrrr???vhaha I'm just promoting tough love yo!

ah lim said...

You mean you're giving out jobs but there are no takers???

Chindiana said...

yeah man. its my reputation as a constipated, grumpy bitch....

my bane .....