Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well Hello THere....

I just found out that 'Dangh Nap' or something like that means 'Sign in' in Vietnamese. I'm sitting in the airport in Uncle Ho's City South of Hanoi. This is my fourth country in the last 9 days. My balls are sitting snug on Malaysia time while the rest of my body is shitting out a tango to Bangkok/Indonesia/Vietnamese time zones.

I've had a shit month. White hairs are growing on my testicles to complement the collection on my head. I've trying to get out of Dodge but the bosses keep telling me to hang on that extra week, month, year.

I'm on a knife's edge, a badass muthafucka waiting to bust a cap in some retard fuck's ass. I need a break, a beach, a beer on a beach while on a break. Or else.... someone gonna get hurt reeaaaal bad.

I've travelled and travelled and flown and i've ate and shat across continents. Talk about international digestion. England, Dubai, London, Liverpool, Manila, Clark, Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore all in the past month. Done it all, bought those t-shirts but not having the legs of a flight attendant. (i have to say those new compression tops on those AirAsia girls are nice.)

My thoughts have not been my own. My brain has been filled by the convulated wordplay of legal documents, budgetary spreadsheets, angry phone calls, menopausing phone calls, angry menopausing sms', bbms' and whatsapppssssss. FUck me now stress attacks on multiple platforms! Not bad you versatile fuck...

mother fuck autosave failed ....mothe

CONTINUED April 6th 2012

OK so i'm back in KL and the worlds slightly better. Back on home turf with the team. Some semblance of normality pervails. That and the hangover from last night. Beers are the balm for the soul no?

One needs to live the life of a freedom loving hippie sprite instead of of a constipated Grinch. In the meantime I'm heading out for a foot massage, coffee in borders and possibly even head for a Thai massage session in the evening. Tapping into one's inner woman may have it's plus sides. I just need to understand this handbag shopping thing...


7 comments:

chihoo chihoo said...

you're gonna bust a gut if you keep going the way you go.
it's langkau's sister btw.

Chindiana said...

Chihoo2! Yes you're right! Gut MUST be saved! I need it for more Langkau adventures and cold beers in exotic locales!

Hey when are you back in our neck of the woods?

The Fon said...

ooh poor baby chindee..sounds like he needs a massage. i'll bring the coconut oil, u bring the speedos k?

Chindiana said...

DUDE WTF

There goes lunch...

chihoo chihoo said...

oh love the bromance! anyway, the plan is to head back at the end of the year. that's our stock answer. whether it'll happen or not is another thing altogether. you gonna do another trek?

J said...

Welcome back to KL, sista Chindi. :P

Chindiana said...

Chihoo! yep planning a trek soon. MIGHT do one within the next coupla months. Weather i'm up for another Ba Kalalan to Bario jaunt is another story. I might just mee you guys in Pa Lungan IF you do come back that is!

J! um.... dont la too much with the sisterhood thing. ALready gays think i have a nice ass...