2. You look at the hordes of Justin Beliebers and think to yourself "there's no stopping that zombie apocalypse. "
3. You actually wish while driving on a dark lonely night, on a long highway from Ipoh that IF the Fugees didnt break up we would be having more of Lauryn Hill and Wyclef instead of the Black Eyed Peas and Will. I. Am's mind sucking dribble. Fergie of course can sit on my face anytime...
4. When you check out Star Wars merchandise you click on 'The Original Trilogy' AND NOTHING ELSE.
5. You now buy a car based on price, mileage, boot space and 'accessibility for mum' after getting rid of that car that was based on 'decent amount of sex pull'
6. Sex is now experienced as a bottle of wine and not 50 cents happy hour beer sessions at the Boston Bar. SOMETIMES its experienced as a glass of warm milk with a handful of Oreos.
SOME times only...
7. The thought of running a marathon now carries the same appeal as being buggered by a horde of rabid durians.
8. The yearning for a large corporate office with a fancy job title has unconditionally been replaced by the craving for a hammock by a beach and just enough weed to make the sea gulls sound like Bob Marley.
9. Gore-Tex can't beat an industrial garbage bag.
10. You realize your soul died in 1999 when Jar Jar went "messaweesadobydinkywankme'.