Sunday, September 11, 2011

4 Hours early with no where to go

Thats right, I'm at an airport 4 hours before a flight. Pigs take flight, unicorns skate down rainbows and gay men do a macarena parade with Teletubbies and drunk Ewoks.

Miscommunication is a bitch and here I am, sitting alone at KL International Airport which is pretty much a ghost town compared to the Mos Eisley-ian chaos that is the Low Cost Carrier Terminal further down the road.

I could still be in bed. I could still be JUST scratching my balls and trying to force the blanket off me. Coulda woulda...

Think I'll go over to FB and see if anyone has posted up any bikini pictures....

4 comments:

BellaBanana said...

ala kasihan...
next time YOU bring bikini and dance at the nearest pole available... ;P

ghoul said...

enough time to take the ERL back to Sentral KL and get to a pub, then return to KLIA :P

word verification: bulingsa

Chindiana said...

Bellazzz, no one and i repeaet NO ONE wants to see my ass in a bikini. Trust me. I am saving minds from mental breakdowns here.

Waa Ghoulo! you know pubs that are open at 6-ish in the morning?? you party animal.. um .. party ghoul you!

ghoul said...

If anyone would know a pub that opens at 6am, that's you, haha. I go eat Cantonese porridge at 6am, ok...

:P


word verification: smsest