Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stupid Kids

Do you find teenagers these days to be lacking in brain matter? I am politely trying to say here that generally in my contact with punks below the age of 24, i have found them to be nothing short of stupid - the careless driving, the COMPLETE AND UTTER lack of common sense and a sense of responsibility. That and their own narrow minded sense of drama stemming from a sheltered life.

Wait. Its actually mostly the boys. (not to say the girls aren't turning out into little divas)

Seriously I've been hiring and firing staff, having contact with the fucktards from other companies and even close observations from the student residents in my apartment block and that's the fact that i have come to. Fact because i've been voicing out my gentle observations of the utter hopelessness of punk world to my friends who've had the same problem hiring good work these days. Kids just dont seem to have the drive.

What are our colleges vomitting out? Are they brain fucking these fuckwits with Barney's Guide to the Teletubby Alphabet in their college years?

What I think is that years of pamperring by baby boomer parents have left the boys a spoilt bunch of emo punks and the girls surprisingly getting more independent and resourceful (this is for the urban demographic). While the 'heartland's education system is geared towards creating an utopian Smurf society in Batang Berjuntai.

Tell me I am wrong.

Tell me you women who date men below 33 dont find them a bunch of whiny, insecure bitches?

How can i get good help? Where do I find them? Seremban? Endor? Gotham City


14 comments:

LCB said...

So to your definition , im a whiny , insecure bitch thats spoilt , educated by Barney and i will never gain employment with you?

Sigh...

Chindiana said...

hahah no you're from Melaka LCB, still got hope. and the only thing insecure about you is your shoe laces!

ah lim said...

Eh... I'm below 33. macam mana ni

ah lim said...

you should listen to this. then tell those brats to run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
its all over Red FM

Chindiana said...

Ah Lim! Ask the 12 women in my data collection re the 33 age thing! Not my personal thoughts - its feedback from women!

I put that point in that thinking that all the 33 and belows who read this blog o mine would be sucure enough not to even bring it up, although i know its a valiant attempt to get me to buy them beers!

LCB lets do wild boar! Ah LIm wild boar tonight with that Acid chick.

ah lim said...

alamak... insecure pula.

aiya... i muslim u forgot? Acid vegetarian lar.

The Fon said...

The Fon senses that age is talking. He strongly suggests you pop a lil chindy baby jr soon and show them how its done.

Love and kisses with chocolate sprinkles on top.
The Fon

Chindiana said...

Setzzz Ah Limzzzz!

FON-due! why are you here? don't you have evil to propogate? No babies in this world as long as your evil-ness exists!

Nex said...

Totally agree, as I interact with a mass of teenagers, and 20-30 somethings on a daily basis.

The parents are mainly to blame, then came the retarded educational system. I'd be rich is I get a ringgit every time I correct a student's English just to have them retort by saying: "That's what my teacher said. Are you a teacher?".

Not to brag, but I believe I'm more academically qualified to teach than most if not all the teachers in Malaysia, despite not having the required papers to become a teacher...

langkau said...

i'm over 33 and still no women wants to date me. how ah?

Chindiana said...

Nex! You should start a Nex Bootcamp for discerning parents who wish to get their punk kids started on the right path to adulthood and not end up a combo of a diva retard.

Langkau my buddy, unfortunately women in this age seek to mate up. Wheather they say it out loud or not you've got to ooze a life of security if hey are even thinking of a long term hook up. First up we need to OCCASSIONALLY use new t-shirts. shoes and possibly some pants when you go out. Then maybe on the first date you dont take her on a wild boar hunt where you gut the kill in front of her horiffied eyes and then cook her a wholesome Sarawak dinner over a barbeque pit amongst thick lalang and a pack of hunting dogs. at least not on the first date la. i'm just sayin...

Nex said...

Langkau, I fell you buddy, and you're much more pleasing to the eyes compared to me...LOL!

I think work/social environment is also a huge factor. By right I should be a pretty good catch no matter how you analyse me, but I just don't get to meet the right women who would find me interesting. Those who DO occasionally show interest happen to be the ah lians and lalas who just want someone to pay for their shopping and give them a supplementary credit card :-/

Chindiana said...

How la you two when east Malaysia has some of the hottest XX choromosomes in this country? we must study this indepth...

Nex said...

Coz the hawt gurls here prefer either amg mo, West Malaysians, or S'poreans :P