Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brain Blocked

Its been a week and its another week where i am totally uninspired to fill this blog with words either bitchy, grumpy or moronic.

I am now in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and work is packing up. Cross Roads beckon. Time of change looms ahead.

I've been ignoring the latest trade paperback of the Fable's comic series and basically ignored all reading material where engagement of creativity and fantasy are required. The Mind of Me is now now caught in the reality that what's real isn't what's right. This is the world of today. I can get paid good money to agree with men of money. all I will be doing is just ignoring the good and oversee a downward spiral. But as a good friend of mine just couselled me - "its their money". I've been paid before just to agree with these men of money. I resigned after a month as it was wrong and they would lose money and one dude would at least lose his job. I was a consultant then. Since then i've found out that its easier to just agree with these men of power and try to sort out the mess later.

Agreement doesn't mean acceptance of course.

Do the right thing and sleep like a baby?

Or suck corporate Big Money's Balls and rise up ladders with the Big Boys?

Yeah...


8 comments:

J said...

Awww. :(
Hope u get over this problem(?) soon. And my 2 cents?: Figure out what u can live with. If money is more important then well... *shrugs*.
(I'd chose sleep but maybe I'm just a lazy gal)

ghoul said...

RE: I've been ignoring the latest trade paperback of the [b]Fable[/b]'s comic series and basically ignored all reading material where engagement of creativity and fantasy are required.

NOoooooo!! I want Book 15!!! dangit.
I accidentally bought 2 copies of Book 14 by mistake.

P.S. You mean the graphic novel, right?

word verification: mintyl

Chindiana said...

J! i love my sleep too! if not i would be dating models and eating at italian restaurants as well as getting regular French manicures....

Yes Ghoulo! - GRAPHIC NOVELS! I have all up to 15 but only restarted reading from 11 (which i cant seem to move forward quickly)

Anis said...

Fables is brilliant!! Love it to bits. I've only got up to Vol 13 though.

Nex said...

suck corporate Big Money's Balls and rise up the ladder with the Big Boys, then when the time is right, take over the empire, so you can finally put things right.

How's that?

I'll gladly volunteer to be your top honcho to carry out your redemption plans, so that you can concentrate on running your empire...

Chindiana said...

Anis! i got 14 and 15! you want borrow?

Nex! You brave man! or you're a sucker for pain? :P

Nex said...

Just provide me with detailed instructions, then set me loose, give me full autonomy and do not interfere with my methods, and I'll give you the results you want :P

Anis said...

yesh pleash, that would be great! Whenever you're free :)