Thursday, February 24, 2011

What gets me constipated

1. Sitting at Starbucks surrounded by constipated looking drones tapping away on their laptops. (its facebook, why look like you're reading a Wikileaks document?)

2. Being stuck behind the majority of passengers of a Low Cost Carrier airline - meaning a herd of chatterring, blabbing, illeterate love spawn of orcs and red neck Teletubbies.

3. Trying to explain an addendum for a legal document on BBM while stuck in a traffic jam along the highway, in heavy rain, on a friday evening. (i've long found out that folks who dont aswer phone calls and prefer to chat via BBMs and SMSs keep these as evidence of discussions. mother lovers....)

4. Shopping with women for hiking gear ( boots do not need to match your jacket in the jungle!!!!!!)

5. Fending off "when are you going to get married" questions from drunk uncles at family weddings.

6. Pushy telesales marketeers especially dudes called Robert Jenkins from London who sounds like Premalakh Kale from Mumbai - "Yend todais woffer yiis wOnly valid till 5pm todai. Aye strOOngly saggest you kanferm its now sir"

7. Pyramid scheme direct selling mother lovers. 'Nuff said.

8. Women who refuse to go out with me by saying I'm too nice

9. Women who refuse to go out with me because they say I'm too grumpy when......

10. ..... gay men think I'm cute

7 comments:

Su said...

ur Post link are all over my Facebook feed! u just got famous amongst my friends after your COCKBLOCK post :P

Chindiana said...

Wei Su add me la I am not on your fb list yet. Eh and how come cock block now only ada - thats an old post !

Meesha Sukira Batik Gallery said...

think I googled COCK and got diverted to ur COCK BLOCK and shared it in my FB.. and the rest of the girls who are keen in COCK follow suit lor...

Su said...

shit... now i ter-use my work email...

Chindiana said...

so you mean if anyone googles COCK they end up on my blog? the crony of it all.........

what you and your girls goind googling cock eh?

ghoul said...

RE:
8. Women who refuse to go out with me by saying I'm too nice

9. Women who refuse to go out with me because they say I'm too grumpy when......

....

guys will never win.

word verification: darantsi

Chindiana said...

Ghoul! yesh we never do BUT women claim the same thing too in those angry rants at La Bodega, pyjama parties and other dark scary places where the sun fears to thread.