1. Sitting at Starbucks surrounded by constipated looking drones tapping away on their laptops. (its facebook, why look like you're reading a Wikileaks document?)
2. Being stuck behind the majority of passengers of a Low Cost Carrier airline - meaning a herd of chatterring, blabbing, illeterate love spawn of orcs and red neck Teletubbies.
3. Trying to explain an addendum for a legal document on BBM while stuck in a traffic jam along the highway, in heavy rain, on a friday evening. (i've long found out that folks who dont aswer phone calls and prefer to chat via BBMs and SMSs keep these as evidence of discussions. mother lovers....)
4. Shopping with women for hiking gear ( boots do not need to match your jacket in the jungle!!!!!!)
5. Fending off "when are you going to get married" questions from drunk uncles at family weddings.
6. Pushy telesales marketeers especially dudes called Robert Jenkins from London who sounds like Premalakh Kale from Mumbai - "Yend todais woffer yiis wOnly valid till 5pm todai. Aye strOOngly saggest you kanferm its now sir"
7. Pyramid scheme direct selling mother lovers. 'Nuff said.
8. Women who refuse to go out with me by saying I'm too nice
9. Women who refuse to go out with me because they say I'm too grumpy when......
10. ..... gay men think I'm cute