Monday, January 31, 2011

Demmit...

Some fukers have been using me as a scapegoat even after I did them a favor. One of them even made money at my expense on the side. FUKED TWICE in a row by TWO different motherfukers. With already the proliferation of more office politicians in every strata of corporations it only leaves me to the following:

1. I am a naive moron

2. I do not listen to my Jedi senses often, still thinking like an optimistic hippie when it comes to human nature

3. The only thing that will stop most companies going down are strong willied and capable CEOs who are hands on. The lunatics HAVE taken over the asylums across the world and their reign is undeniable. We must board space craft and head for the stars pronto. Any star system will do. It just needs running water, solar powered everything and where the only popular sport is women's beach volleyball.

4. My values are seriously outdated. A man's word used to be his bond. Now it's merely for decoration. Like a tassle covered used condom covered christmas tree.

5. Karma will come but in the mean time I am going out for a beer. Yeah, who cares if its 9 in the AM...

8 comments:

J said...

Anytime is a good time for beer. Especially when you are having a bad day. *hugs*
(Hope you feel better soon. And don't worry. Karma is a bitch. They'll get theirs soon)

Chindiana said...

Thanks J! nothing like a vidicated yearning for an early morning beers AND got hugs some more! Good start to the day I tells ya!

Gong Hei Fatt Choy! I see a LOT of eating with the upcoming festivities!

ah lim said...

Can teach me how to make money in your expense? :P HAHAHA

Chindiana said...

if you need to be taught you fail already la Ah Lim. You're too much of a saint my friend!

ah lim said...

I'm a sinner i'm a saint... i forgot who is the singer, Sheryl Crow?

Chindiana said...

dunno man, if you're a sinner then what does that leave me?

Nex said...

MAn, if only I gave in to the times I could have made money off your expense...I'd be a rich little smurf XD

Too bad, like you, I value friendship and camaraderie more than money.

But yeah, you need to adopt my motto of: 'Think the worse of people and let them prove you wrong, instead of thinking the best of them and let them take advantage of you'.

Chindiana said...

hmmm... sounds like an interesting way to look at things Nex.