Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Need A Holiday



Its been a crazy year. My batteries are at zero. No gas in the tank. No sun for my solar sails. And definitely no wind beneath my wings. Work has been challenging. I enjoy taking it on with half the required workforce but maaaan, its draining and the daily stress is so regular, I've even named her Jemima Spiderslasher. I just find i am dragging an ass made of concrete to work every morning. I am even waking up at 8am these days! The horror you say? Fer shure! Those bears I used to wrestle for breakfast are long gone after my normal 6am to 7am routine wake up call that I've been conforming to for the last coupla decades!

Another coupla months to go and that holiday in Cuba should be a welcome reprieve! That, or a sacrificial offering of 1,000 nubile virgins. No wait, make that 1,000 skanky pole dancers. With tassells.

My health is taking a beating too! After years of thinking I was Wolverine on Kryptonian steroids I finally succumbed to this little ole thing called Age. I went to the docs for a stomach scope last week. It looks like tum-tums isn't processing food fast enough hence my bloated disposition. (its not too much beers!). It seems it's stress related. Blood tests are taken, an ultra sound is done (liver - check! kidney check! :). I now have a list ten miles long on foods that i cannot eat which includes all curries, carbonated drinks, cauliflower, roti canai, hokkien mee and bak kut teh!!!!!!! This is where I embark on a new career as a cow. Lead me to some green green pasture yo.

I am just heading out to the docs for the results of my blood tests. Then head back to the office for meetings, meetings and maybe another meeting in the evening. After that I have s couple of hours to kill before I crash for the day.

Anyone know where I can find pole dancers in KL?

11 comments:

J said...

*looks at the long, long list of Cannot Eats*
How lah?? :(
... oh but can still drink beer lah?

Ashley Liew said...

Are you sure you still have the stamina to take on 1,000 virgins/pole dancers? You need to stick with wrestling bears

Chindiana said...

J!!!!!!!!! Beer cannoooooooooooottttttt!!!!!!!!! BUT i aim to steal a whisky once in a while! So yesh we can still go minum!!!!!!

Stamina's in the mind Ash especially when it comes to nubile-ness wrapped around a gleaming pole AND, you're a masochist eh? bears over pole dancers??? they both scratch anyway.....

langkau said...

don't die before you reach Sarawak, man. you still need to finish that bakelalan-bario christmas ho ho ho trail! :)

Chindiana said...

Haha will try Langkau! Although i wont be able to have that much local 'drinks' as i would like! Traveling the Ho Ho Ho Trail - potential title for the story for the mag?

BellaButterNuts said...

i heard, pole dancers can find banyaks in sarawak (dont ask me frm where i heard...and not sure whether they climb trees too, depends on what KIND of pole dancers you looking for)..can go there and find when you pergi there to relaaaaxxxx....

happy thoughts..!

Chindiana said...

Wei Miss Butternuts, Pole dancers in Sarawak???? Well not where I am going this December unless Langkau can power magic up some in the highlands of Bario!

BellaButterNuts said...

wait..
random thought approaching...wait waiiiiiiiiit...ok..

"wheres the like button(pronounced as vuitton) for the darth surfer..???"

note : i meant 'monkeys' climbing trees...

langkau said...

pole dancers? hahahaha...if we find one in the middle of the jungle, it'd be monkeys, definitely! or maybe i'll try to convince some of the 80-yr old neneks to dance around the wooden posts in the longhouse. :-)

Chindiana said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo to neneks Langkau!!!! Think i will be mentally scarred for life!

Blogger said...

I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.