Sunday, November 14, 2010

I name Thy Mamary Glands...

So I was in the mood to annoy Ah Chongzzz and Bella over dinner. I mean I know some women actually name their boobs but I tell u there's nothing like the flair a man can bring to the game. C'mon ladies, 'Edward and Jacob'? 'Mimi and Cindy'?

So with all the flair that is Chindiana Trails I officially declare that from here on the 'girls' of Ah Chongzzz and Bella shall be named 'Jack and Sparrow' and 'Hummus and Fattush'.

See the flair? Impressive eh? Almost as good as wrestling names or beloved Disney characters.

The down side is both women ganged up on me to name Lil Chindi. So from now henceforth I have two clowns out there who refer to my volcanic manliness as 'Rumpleforeskin' . You should ask them what happens when u say the name 3 times......

Anyway if anyone needs their bodily parts named give me a holler. I've a lot of free time on my hands.....

6 comments:

ah lim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chindiana said...

Come Ah Lim, since you've so tickled, which bodily part you want named. How bout The Prancing Buddha?

ah lim said...

Heeheeehe u really have a knack with names.

Chindiana said...

Thanks Ah Lim! you can make a t-shirt with that on! :P

BellaButterNuts said...

dude.
get your facts right..my girls are FATTOUSH & HUMMUS...not FATTUSH..my TUSH aint THAAAATTTT FAT k...

it's been decided that you are no longer Rumpleforeskin...but upgraded to GRUMPYFORESKIN...
hikhikhik..

Chindiana said...

Thank you Bella -_-