Monday, November 8, 2010

An Awkward Moment

In line at LCCT immigration. I am restless and tired. Its 11pm. i want a shower and my bed.

I am called up. As i step forward somehow i loose hold of my trolley bag and it falls backward.

It falls against the man behind me.

And the handle comes to rest on his hard-on.

Suffice to say he was in shock, I was slightly embarrassed as I reached down to pull away my bag that seemed to be offending what was under his straining pants fabric.

I dont know if anyone saw this and i dont give a fuck. I feel guilty catching him out but more than a little disturbed that a dude's standing behind me with an after flight boner.

5 comments:

Jun-E said...

Hahahahhahaha
Classic

J said...

Dammit Chindi! You almost made me accidentally splurt my mouthful of coffee onto my office computer!! Hahahahahha.
(Too funny)
(Oh, errr. Poor you tho....)

Chindiana said...

Glad i made your day ladies, pleasures all mine.

To be honest I dont even know what he looked like. I just grabbed the darn bag and turned away pronto!

Nex said...

How do you constantly find yourself in these weird situations I wonder...

Chindiana said...

i have given up figuring it out Nex.... normality is not a constant in my life...