Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Do In Between Grumbling...

I've dropped one project to concentrate on this. This is what keeps me living in a cramped airplane seat, at the back of cabs and once in a while in busy boardrooms with a cup in my hand looking for sponsorship. I'll be getting less money now but this is something I believe in so I'll take that hit for a little while.

Which means less beer and less trips to Toys 'r Us and less holidays and less time to take hot nubile impressionable women out on dates.

.................



............................


-_-



WTF am I doing??????

4 comments:

Nex said...

You're learning to stop chasing, and instead settle down to something more solid, and less stressful. Its a good thing.

*whispers into to Chindi's subconscious* "let go, Chindi, let go..."

freshsourmilk said...

fuck beers and toys r us, take me out for dinner and for holidays too. I'm nubile, my uterus is matured enough for labour.

Chindiana said...

I'm coming Nex, coming soon!

OK Acid I'll drop the toys for your mature uterus. Beers I can't let go just yet!

Ah Chongzzz said...

Ejaan tak betul sikits...