Saturday, October 16, 2010

I had this weirdest dream......

I just woke up from a fuzzy ass dream. I remember that me and some clowns were on some tarpaulin/canvas tent built on pieces of log or metal on some high mountain cliff over looking a green lush valley below. There were mountains on one side and a river running through it. It was either a sun set or sun rise but it felt in the AM. I was trying to take a picture but was hanging on to one hand onto a slim cloth that was hardly stable with the strong wind.

It was taking a fucking long time to get that shot. Plus being so high up i was experiencing what in some scientific terms in Seremban is called The Shrinking of The Balls Syndrome. Imagine that. I even share my dream state experiences with my testes. I wonder if I can put that on my resume...

All I remember just before I woke up was someone saying to me, "if you were a zombie, you would smell of porridge."

-_-

No comments: