I just realized that it is easy to spend 3 hours in transit:
- Get off plane, go through immigration, customs - 30 minutes (more if you have check in luggage)
- toilet break - 2 minutes to 15 minutes (add extra 2 minutes if you wash your hands)
- grab meal or coffee - 45 minutes
- browse duty free - anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour
- make way to departure lounge.
Now i have to repeat the same thing going back to KL in another 3 hours.
Going to start replying some emails. catch a quick snooze and then walk over to the airport (hotel brilliantly booked by my staff)
I have nothing to remember Cebu by besides the smell of the ocean from City Hall and the bridge that stretched across the canal and containers being loaded up to large ships. I will be back.
I just realized that some people love positioning their air conditions to hit a visitor full on to make then uncomfortable. An ex boss loved doing this and the current dude seemed to use that tactic as he motioned me away from the chair i chose in front of him to the one on the other side where i got him full on in the chest - hence my downing hot coffee from trying to stop myself from stuttering from the cold.
Too much coffee - my piss is starting to smell of 3-in-1 caffeine mix.