Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tales From The Third Eye

I've always wanted to explore the subject of the spirit world. I've had a draft sitting around somewhere that I can't seem to find. These are things we know exists but we don't or can't put a finger to it. We've heard stories, some of us may have had one or two encounters but there is enough of you out there who will not dismiss this as rubbish. 

What are these things, ghosts? energy/life force that binds the earth (cue Star Wars cliche) given form by fervent prayers/thoughts/mental projections by us mere mortals? Creatures from another dimension? The wet dreams of Stephen King?

However, a friend of mine who has this gift (depending on how you look at it) actually set down her thoughts on her blog. She wanted anonymity as it's a blog for close friends only but she allowed me to reproduce it here. 

Anyway this is the second of her post on some of her experiences. It's written in a matter of fact tone as she was born with this sight and lives with this on a daily basis. Nothing dramatic. So HERE GOES:



..so I went to visit my aunt in her scary ass house. Its a beautiful huge
effin house situated in a golf resort. Her backyard is a lake overseeing the green pastures of a golf resort. Occasionally, I get to see golfers play their game and wave to them from across the lake. Some wave back, some don't. Well, i do have long hair, and i do like white. And from where I often sit to look at them, lies a huge old tree. So I don't really blame them for not waving back...
hehehehhee..It's a beautiful house, with the normal Aussie decorating style. My aunt is half Oz, so everything in it and around the house looks like a picture from an Australian Interior & Landscaping Deco Magazine.

The hosts are lovely people, we always end up eating
 A LOT and laughing. I don't sleep over very often unless I don't have a choice. By NOT HAVING A CHOICE i mean, if mum forces me to sleep over cos she does not wanna be alone in the room or...well, that's it.
If I visit the family, I come early and leave before 5pm.

In my case, not only the hosts of the house welcomes me with arms wide open, but the other 'hosts' which jumps with joy and celebration at the sight of me.
My personal experience there includes sightings of 'very unwanted looking' apparitions, hearing of voices
(I sound cuckoo don't I..?), being physically harmed by the underworld occupants and being annoyingly followed around like a shadow with it's own mind, like Peter Pan's.

I have seen a woman, whom has 
NEVER revealed her face, but she has long messy hair and she squats a lot or hang from tree branches. SHE follows me around a lot. She can't come into the house as how she used to, as the family has cleansed the house with magical dust and salt (hehe), but she lingers outside waiting for me. She once sat on my car and made it into a surfboard as I drove off, much to the scary ass frightening view of the security guards (which never said a word, till recently), she has sat inside my car and I saw her through my rearview mirror, which will be the probable cause of future accidents as whenever I drive into the area and out, I DO NOT check my mirrors anymore. I have heard her laugh. It's hard to explain without sounding crazy, but it's not the kind of laugh you hear through your ears.....but I heard it in my ermm....mind..?
It was a scary deep low keyed giggle.

...........which scared the shits out of me. I nearly ran out of the bathroom 
NAKED.
which I think would've amused my nephew...hmm..hmm...hmmm...
OH! But don't worry, she only follows me when i am in that vicinity. After I leave the area, she goes back to guarding her forte. 

I have also seen a bending-over-the-ceiling-kinda huge black hairy figure at the corner of the guest room entrance. That was freaky. I was quite disturbed about it for the whole week.
Same house.
eeeeeeee..........

How they sound like ? Some of them like to emulate the voices of those that stay in the houses. Misleading you into thinking that someone in the family is actually calling for you. And you, like an idiot go and
jawab few time and get annoyed cos no one responds to you. They like this kinda thing. Create unnecessary havoc. You should see them cheering and laughing at your stupidity caused by them.
Most of them sound like a few voices with different tones and emotions echoing one another, followed by sounds of certain animals. For instance ; hissing or rattling tail of the slithering snake, monkeys howl, owl's hoot, bats' scream, frogs....
like that
lor..
creepy..?

What do they normally wear..? Depends.
They don't exactly have malls to shop from
kan....
Their fashion statement varies from clothes packed in their coffins during their send-offs, some just of those they were wearing when buried, some all white, I've seen those in black rags, some in olden days traditional costumes, like the
chinese emperor outfits (then, i become smarter cos only then i know they are chinese-hhe)..Some appear in what they were last wearing before they passed away. Regular clothes.

Where do they normally hang out..?
EVERYWHERE la.....
but  have to say, that they like dark, damp-damp like atmospheres, they LOVE rain, they like music, but I am not ruling out the fact that they do appear during the day as well. It's just that, they are more 'viciously' active when it is dark.

Do they know they are dead?
Some yes...some in denial..
The others used to be people, who dabbled with the wrong stuff which resulted in them transforming into '
specific' beings after they passed on. Get the drift..? There are specific names for different ghouls out there kan...

Are they all dead spirits?
Nope.
The world is divided into 2. If you are able to see, you'll see that the world is a 
VERY crowded place.
There's us and then the
invisibles. They are not dead, they are living too. They can see us, we however, are unable to see them. They have jobs, they have religion, they have family and they die too. That's why sometimes we bump into them, step on them, their houses, accidently harm their kids unknowingly. They retaliate. We fall inexplicably ill or develop inexplicable bruises on the body. To them, we are the spooks, to us, they are the spooks. To a certain point, yes It does make some kind of sense. Especially when our parents tells us 
NOT to pee everywhere, or spit, or cakap besar in jungles, or you ladies out there, to NOT throw your sanitary pads anyhow and anywhere your vagina tells you to. You are watched and heard okay...
Have respect.
I do have many questions regarding this topic as well..cos some things contradict the other. I am only explaining as how it was explained to me when i went around seeking the truth. I could be wrong. They could be wrong. But we are not the maker of us or these beings.
Only HE will know the truth.

I have come to a point in my life where I had enough of this. Its
NOT about black magic or studying up the art of the underworld. Mine came F.O.C since exiting the birth canal. To some it's a gift, to me it's a burden. It's a curse..and It puts limitations in things i like and want..
I have gone around doing my research in hopes to rid my forehead of this extra eye..no no no it's not easy to rid of it..Wish masking tape could solve the problem..
haha...
But i am getting closer.
I will get rid of it. I want it gone. I absolutely don't want it in my life...why..?

......
cos I have a LIFE and I wanna LIVE it..I don't want those I love to think of me as a freak..and eventually scare them off from coming closer.

*somethings wrong with the comments section. Just email me your thoughts and I'll post it here. Email at chindianatrails@gmail.com.

First off from Stella:
Wow so freaky man.. I've had that happen to me, people calling (sounded like my mum) then no answer when I yell back. My parents think it's nonsense when the neighbours who bought our old house said it has "something" in it. Cos I used to get stuck, unable to move when I wake up in the middle if the night, happened a lot but I read it's because your muscles are relaxed or some shit like that so that didn't bother me much till one day it happend and I HEARD and FELT breathing right next to my ears!!! And then I fell ill for almost a month with my skin peeling or like a shedding snake, always feel ok when we're on the way to the doctors then ill again when I got home. Now maybe I sound crazy lol but I swear it's real.

10 comments:

Chindiana said...

Posting on behalf of Stella who had probs posting a comment :

Wow so freaky man.. I've had that happen to me, people calling (sounded like my mum) then no answer when I yell back. My parents think it's nonsense when the neighbours who bought our old house said it has "something" in it. Cos I used to get stuck, unable to move when I wake up in the middle if the night, happened a lot but I read it's because your muscles are relaxed or some shit like that so that didn't bother me much till one day it happend and I HEARD and FELT breathing right next to my ears!!! And then I fell ill for almost a month with my skin peeling or like a shedding snake, always feel ok when we're on the way to the doctors then ill again when I got home. Now maybe I sound crazy lol but I swear it's real.

Chindiana said...

Test

Chindiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chindiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BellaButterNuts said...

creepy chick..hope she's HOT though.
hikhikhik

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

OK think its working now.

Ah Chongzzz said...

Ah...semi-charmed kinda life *doot doot doot...*

J said...

Thanks a lot. Read this in the evening yesterday and was kinda freaked out the whole night.

Chindiana said...

Bella, she IS!

Ah Chongzzz that's an understatement!

Yo J! well hope you got better sleep today :P