Names of various Guest Relations Officers I have encountered in the past. All in the course of work of course. I have left out Fanny and Apple as its just too common.
1. Scarlett - some expensive place in Hong Kong. Kept insisting she was Korean.
2. Fish - Named after that Hong Kong or Taiwanese singer. How come I don't see any Angelinas or Megans? Wait, do these girls watch ONLY Hong Kong and Korean dramas?
3. Twinkle - surprisingly a Malay girl with a very Chinese Hong Kong Style handle. In Delta Club a few years back.
4. Yoyo - Loves fat old white dudes. Patient and funny in a juvenile way. Would be great in nursing homes. My old fat white friend whom she was entertaining said that the name suits her as she likes going up and down -_- . To be found at Merseyside Bar near that Kelana lakeside area.
5. Pimple - Look I REALLY tried to tell her that naming herself after a zit is just not cool. Considering that my Cantonese is equivalent to that of a 3 year old raccoon it was no wonder she kept treating me like a retard, as i THINK she was trying to explain to me (very sincerely and patiently) that it sounded cute. Some place in KL - too long ago to remember where. The name just stuck.