Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nice Evenings We're Having Eh?


7pm sunset from somewhere in Petaling Jaya.

So what if the rains bring floods and traffic snarls that would piss off the Dalai Lama? So what if some folks stay in the offices pretending to work while waiting out the heavy down pours. (we know you're on facebook cos I saw you there. Wait.. i HEARD you were there. fuk it)

Take some time out to look out the windows people. The World still moves to her own beat without our sorry asses casting weary disillusioned, self pitying grumbles out into the cool evening skies.

5 comments:

Nex said...

This post is brought to you by 'Look up away from your PC, Laptop, HTC, iPhone, Blackberry etc. Pte Ltd'

Chindiana said...

Thanks Nex! Pte Ltd? SIngapore hasn't bought me yet bro!

Nex said...

I'm just assuming someone of your experience and foresight would locate this very special enterprise in foreign soil, so as to prevent it from getting adulterated by all the local shit :P

C. Andres Alderete said...

But I like casting weary disillusioned, self pitying grumbles out into the cool evening skies. If I don't, my head might explode.

Chindiana said...

Nex! hmm well i AM looking at some Bali venture in the near future...

Well Carlos when my head feels like exploding i just go to the nearest bar and get quitely drunk. I guess also having girls working there with dodgy work permits who will sit on your lap helps too!