Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mum



When mama prayed, good things happen
When mama prayed, lives were changed
Not much more than five foot tall
But mountains big and small crumbled all away
When mama prayed - Randy Travis


Yep, that's my momma, always in the family prayer room praying for the welfare and safety of her grumpy husband, grumpy son and fierce daughter. I truly believe its through her prayers that i am still sitting here putting these thoughts to PC screen.


I am sure all those fervent nights appealing to God to help her son, with thousands of incense burnt kept me from falling down cliff sides, falling INTO volcano craters, breaking my asshole crashing my car into concrete walls, drowning in oceans, getting beat up by bouncers, slapped by angry women (and their gay friends), been able to get jobs with better pay every time I quit after verbally assaulting moronic superiors at work, kept me being butt fucked in some alley in New York, beaten up by a soldier for breaking curfew in Kathmandu (I was drunk and forgot the time) or getting killed because my moron friend bought a Hong Kong Triad dude's girl friend a drink somewhere in Mongkok(HE was drunk and horny).

So tomorrow I go back to Seremban to have tea with Mummy Chindy and my aunt. They will have a joyful time cooking up some mighty fine grub for me to eat as the Indian side of my family still believes the first male born is the prince of the Universe, a stallion running wild over forested hills, magnificently..... um......lone wolf...aaaah, fuk.... who wrestles BEARS BEFORE BREAKFAST. YEAH!

I'm sure you guys are going to wish your Mum's so it would be ridiculous for me to do the cliched wishing every mum on the planet thing. My mum just needs to hear it from me that she rocks.

Hope she's making the home made 'yong tau fu' and fish cutlets tomorrow.

Yum.

10 comments:

Bella said...

awww...very shweet..
THANK GOD for mothers uh otherwise, you'd be butt fucked by now..;P

lcb said...

falling down cliff sides, falling INTO volcano craters, breaking my asshole crashing my car into concrete walls, drowning in oceans, getting beat up by bouncers, slapped by angry women (and their gay friends), been able to get jobs with better pay every time I quit after verbally assaulting moronic superiors at work, kept me being butt fucked in some alley in New York, beaten up by a soldier for breaking curfew in Kathmandu (I was drunk and forgot the time) or getting killed because my moron friend bought a Hong Kong Triad dude's girl friend a drink somewhere in Mongkok(HE was drunk and horny).

asian tucker max

lcb said...

falling down cliff sides, falling INTO volcano craters, breaking my asshole crashing my car into concrete walls, drowning in oceans, getting beat up by bouncers, slapped by angry women (and their gay friends), been able to get jobs with better pay every time I quit after verbally assaulting moronic superiors at work, kept me being butt fucked in some alley in New York, beaten up by a soldier for breaking curfew in Kathmandu (I was drunk and forgot the time) or getting killed because my moron friend bought a Hong Kong Triad dude's girl friend a drink somewhere in Mongkok(HE was drunk and horny).

asian tucker max

Chindiana said...

Bella! yes yes I walk straight still with mummy's prayers and protection!

LCB!!! please la not quite close to Tucker Max - i dont even get 1% of the sex he does...

The Fon said...

Does the Chindiana wrestle bears naked covered in baby oil?

Chindiana said...

Bloody hell FON, the things that wander around that warped mind of yours....

now my mother's day post is turning into some dodgy S&M outing!

Ah Chongzzz said...

I just think your momma's sizzling hot if she looks exactly like Lynda Carter ;)

J said...

Well do you? Wrestle bears before breakfast?....
(Haha.. Yeah - Drunk and horny can be a deadly combination... )

Nex said...

Word, dude. *extends fist*

Chindiana said...

Ah Chongzzz! where do you think i got my sizzling good looks? Wahahaha!

J!Eh I'm not drunk in the mornings la...

Nex! WORD bro.