Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Siem Rep, Cambodia

Just checked into the hotel. Still drunk from last night. Still amazed that i could pack in 7 minutes flat. But then again packing for a holiday is always easy - one t-shirt a day, one pair of shorts for every 3 days and a coupla underwears and boxers depending on the weather.

I've brought the lap top as I still need to work but I aim to get a breather here in Siem Reap. I haven't had a break since last year's trip to Manado. 

I'm here with Nex and he's kindly volunteered to take the day bed out in the hall as his snoring would wake up dead raccoons even on Mars. 

Angkor Wat is of course on the agenda, we're going to hit the floating villages on the Great Lake of Tonle Sap and then possibly visit some villages. I feel the need to visit some of the villages around the city. Again I'm just going with the gut feel on what to do here. We've no real plans or itinerary. 

Am still groggy from two hours sleep and 8 hours of drinking last night in KL. I never learn man...

No comments: