Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Decade Begins



Just another day, another year and another start to a new decade. Let see what we make out of it. Some clowns will attempt to stop smoking, some will attempt to work harder to make more money, some will hope their horoscope/Chinese zodiac sign will bring them good fortune (sorry snake man, you're fucked...) but most will not give a shit in a weeks time.

But it DOES get one thinking doesn't it. Like January 1st has a restart or UNDO button. Not really of course, that credit card bill or that nagging mother-in law is not going away you sorta FEEL like you could, with a thought, attempt to be a better person.

Happy New Year folks! I hope the very best of good fortune and health to you and your loved ones (including pets).

I know I've been shitting up a storm on the blog the past month but I'm hoping to share more adventure with you in 2010. That's my resolution. In a way. just a smaaaalll way...

Onwards 2010 yo...

4 comments:

Nex said...

Happy New Year to you dude. Hope you get the -ve stuff out of the way this year so you can move ahead with the +ve stuff :D

Chindiana said...

Thanks Nex! Yezzz we +tivize 2010 cos we want to and not because we hope to!

ghoul said...

Happy 2010 to you, too, Chindy :)

and it's a bad year for me this year, according to the chinese zodiac. Fire Dragon is in for a tough year and somehow, I have burned myself already... and it's only been 6th

word verification: rendene

Chindiana said...

Aiyo Ghoul! not good.

eh if you free this Saturday I treat you basketball game. MABA stadium 5pm - got hot cheerleaders besides the game.