Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Day Trip Another Ramly Burger

SOMETIMES I treat my self to a cholesterol bomb of a burger whenever I come back from an annoying day trip. These are normally a rushed cross border excursion where:

1. Flight is delayed

2. Nothing gets done - a meeting with yappy executives who dont even provide coffee

3. The mother of all shites - you arrive late to check in at the LCCT during the school holidays with a million lost parents and their demon spawn flooding the terminal with their home grown sense of chaos.

As I sit here typing this, after a very rushed day trip to Singapore, as the first two mouthfuls of this Ramly Burger Ayam Spesel Tambah Cheese slides down my tum tums, I say a prayer to that chicken whose mashed up guts and bodily spare parts make up this oh-so-heavenly patty. Your death was not in vain my feathered friend...

8 comments:

Josie said...

eh, if one must have ramly burger, have the daging one la. chicken not as syok.

Chindiana said...

Aiyo, chINDIANa ler......

ah lim said...

hahaha "Your death was not in vain my feathered friend..." this quote is a good one!

Chindiana said...

Ah Lim! anything to make you happy man! :P

Josie said...

didn't know you practice. and hello, chinese surname.

Chindiana said...

I'm a bad praticioner...:P BUT i try when i can!

plain jane said...

ya lah, daging extra patty, kasi garing ah bradder. beats mcd anytime man!! siot jer, now i wanna eat ramly burger pulak

Chindiana said...

Jane! lama tak dengar from you. Cakap burger only then you materialize!