Friday, December 11, 2009

My 15 Minutes

I got interviewed for New Man mag last week and yesterday I got on NTV 7s breakfast show. I've been told to be a media slut to push the project i'm on.

The sacrifices one makes.

I've also been told I've a face only suitable for a WWE, UFC ringside action OR for an ad for constipation pills.

But seriously i WAS trying to smile.

Oh yeah and I've been told from the side profile I look presentable. Old ladies will flock to make me tea and serve me curry puffs. Full frontal and I look like I eat babies for breakfast.

My face is my bane for everlasting fame.

Damn you Kenny Sia, damn yooooouuuuu........

6 comments:

ghoul said...

You don't eat babies for breakfast... right?

Aren't they for midnight snacks?


:P

word verification: evegan

Chindiana said...

umm... How did you now Ghoul? were you the one crunching on the bones outside my window?

ahchan said...

wah i have a celeb for a friend !

Josie said...

rofl! true that, the constipation face.

btw, kenny gave a talk this morning to our pre-u kids. he didn't look like he was gonna eat any of them. :)

Chindiana said...

Ah Chanzzz, aiya I forgot to give you my autograph to take back to Scouser Land!

Josie, I know la, the face like muka masam. Damn this Kenny Sia, so fat and happy....

ah lim said...

and he owns a huge Fitness Centre in Kuching... hahaha