Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Conversations I Should Not Be Listening To...

Ladies, take note this posts contains juvenile male content.

You're in a bar. Waiting for a Malaysian who is obviously on Malaysia timing. The second beer is going down reluctantly. Drinking solo in a bar without a sports channel on OR woman who qualifies as Mighty Fine is annoying at best. Today, boredom added to the itch in my ass that I just could not get rid off.

Behind me, a thread of one of those faceless conversations catch my ear:

"That breast juicy man! Can eat whole day!"

"Eat? You just bite and suck like baby man!" (followed by raucous laughter)

"Breast where got taste la? I might as well eat my own! Skin is skin wat. Not like a woman's breast taste like tom yam!" (fuk man, don't ask me, i'm just recounting)

"Ya la farkerr, your breast taste like dog hair! Hahahahaha!

In my world, normality is a sin.

5 comments:

Josie said...

what the?! dog hair?? how much have these people been drinking wei?

ahchan said...

the 'boy' who said 'breast where got taste la?' must be a homo. bet he would rather eat bananas than melons.

Chindiana said...

Josie, I wish I knew! Its one of those situations where i just walked in and parked my ass at the bar without paying attention to my surroundings.

ahchan! breast have taste? umm....like chicken?

Nex said...

There IS taste, but its purely in the mind, a result of pheromones and surge of hormones stimulating the brain's taste receptors...

Explains why people can do things during copulation which normally would make them puke even just thinking about it...

Sorry, I'm a geek, I can't help analysing it... :P

Chindiana said...

copulation?

Yes. you ARE a geek...