Thursday, November 19, 2009

5 Things A Woman Can Say To Turn Me On

1. "You mean you like toys? That's so cool! You ever heard of the Spawn Series?"

2. Chindi - "Be careful, if you let go of the rope you'll hit the rocks below."

Girl X (after looking at the steep fall) - "Guess I wont have time to feel any pain huh?"


3. Chindi Part 2 - "FAK! just hold on! don't let go! Dont swing away from the rocks!"

Girl X (says calmly as she looks at the 200 meter fall onto jagged rocks below) - "Ummm... I think I'm getting a little scared now..."

Chindi - "Ahhhh, I'll have to grab your bum to pull you in!!!"

Girl X (just as calmly as earlier - "yeah sure, grab it now please."

4. Imagine this - I'm 17, the best female runner in the state calls out to me from the field - "Chindi, why you going back so fast? Wanna follow me get canai after I warm down?"

5. ~Nokia ring tone~ "Hey I'm at the London comic Con. They've got the Vader replica light saber on sale. Do you want one? I think I can get it packaged with a Clone trooper mini bust also."

Hmmm....

Another reason why i'm still single?

2 comments:

Nex said...

Yeah, no wonder you're still single...the Vader replica light saber and the Clone trooper mini bust are soooo last season...

:P

Chindiana said...

Nex you elitist you, it WAS last season ler aiyo....