Thursday, October 8, 2009

Me - Good

I am special. I have faith. I'm good at what I do. I have faith in myself and my abilities. I just need to be reminded of it. I've been through a lot worse. The scale is different and the arsehole count is higher this time around but what is this compared to scaling the  17,000 ft Thronglar Pass with a stomach knotted up with gastric for 12 hours, or having to running an international event that was internally sabotaged by TWO vendors up to the final hour or walking home 5km with a fractured ankle (okok, the swelling eased the pain factor a little) or living for 6 months on RM5 a day?

I know me and my fantastic staff will sit back a year from now and laugh it off. For now the battle rages.

6 comments:

Nex said...

A wise sage once told me: "Chill, everyday takes you closer to the end of this mess" ;)

Chindiana said...

Tell that wise sage I'll buy him a cold beer! And one for you too Nex! :)

sclim said...

"and once that mess ends, another one is bound to come" hehe :P

another qoute by Forrest Gump "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get." Ohhh how true he is.

Nex said...

Actually, you DO know what you gonna get...

Life is what you make of it. Those who find themselves in a viscious cycle are those who resist, or fear change...

Chindiana said...

whats that they say - you make your own shit so you sleep in it?

peekabooz said...

laugh about it? hmmmm....