Thursday, September 10, 2009

McCurry Rules Y'all!


The first thing on my mind is how VIncent Tan let his lawyers convince him that he had a case with the flimsy argument. You would have to be smoking some serious weed to believe that chicken curry tasted like a chicken burger.

This was a classic case of a huge corporation thinking that they could bully the little man on the street with high powered lawyers in slick suits. What they now get is egg on their face and a PR disaster for a company that prides itself on its wholesome family image.

Although from what I heard, the owner of McCurry did get a phone call from the Golden Arches HQ in the US congratulating him on his victory. Good damage control. At least they were better advised than their Malaysian counterparts.

GO HERE for the complete news coverage.

4 comments:

S'wak said...

I wouldn't be surprised if they now train their sights on McDota pulak.

Chindiana said...

McDota? sounds familiar? isn't that from waaaaaaaay back? impressive they're still around!

Nex said...

Maybe I should rename my cafe McPie...

I wonder if ppl will get it? :P

Chindiana said...

dont think so dude... :P