Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm not fussy. REALLY

Why do you guys keep saying that? AND I'm NOT BLOODY GAY! I think i've already posted something along these line but I still keep getting this.

It's not like I've cut off 'Lil Chindy' and pickled him in a jar that I put next to my tooth brush. I have been dating. I do go out with women. Yes, the type born with vaginas thank you very much.

And what can I say. Most of the cool women that i like seem to have been pocketed by smarter men early on in their lives. The rest just want to keep me in a cage labeled BFF. I'm like that gay friend but one who can also punch up a snatch thief if need be (well I'd like to think so).

All I'm looking for is:

1. Sense of humor - she can make jokes whenever i accidentally fart in the car

2. Worldly - we can talk about over rated banking systems to debating that the reason they created the black Spiderman outfit in the comics was because some of the artists were starting to get fed up of drawing all the webs on the original blue and red costume.

3. Self confident and strong - this is important AND also selfishly shallow. A confident secure woman tends to look after her self - gym, dressing, etc. Also she's decisive and independent. I think those who think this in not important should head down to the Scarlett Lady Bar in Puchong and look for horny fossils trying to grope Fanny and Apple. Where's Mrs Horny Fossil? In her petticoat, hair tied up in a tangled mess, bitching to her sister over the phone about one of those Desperate Housewives.

4. Has decent amount of grey cells - does not think that Tiffany's is a diner in New York.

5. NOT full of herself - busy checking her hair or adjusting her dress when I'm being gang banged by a bunch of drunk transvestites along Lorong Haji Taib.

See not bad right.

Simple.

I'm not fussy.

9 comments:

C. Andres Alderete said...

You've just described a man.

C. Andres Alderete said...

Kidding.

Chindiana said...

So i COULD be gay?

Chindiana said...

Most DEFINITELY kidding.

Ally Bedhouin said...

You left out one more criteria - vely important.

Said chick must have powderful England!!!

Chindiana said...

You got a point there Ally! I find it hard mastering AhLian-ese.

S'wak said...

Scarlett Lady Bar? Is that the new name for the Pink Lady Lounge? Damn... I need to update my GPS coordinates...

ahchan said...

i found the perfect girl for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_A7-7B7-w&feature=related

Chindiana said...

S'wak, Scarlett Lady got raided last month. This is the new incarnation. and i know this cos... um... I'm going for AhLian Speaking Classes.

Ah Chan! Thanks so much for your careful selection of my future mate. I'm sure it was a strict and stringent process. BTW, her sister Apple Low works the happy hour shift at the Pink Lady.