Saturday, July 4, 2009

Butt ASS Busy

I fly to Manado in a coupla hours. still frnatically sending out emails and making some calls. dont think i will have internet connections where i'll be going. Plus I DONT WANT to think about work. Yesterday hopped down to Singapore for a coupla meeting with only 2 hours sleep. Almost fuked myself up when i missed some points in a heated discussion. Managed to recover. lucky had backup. passed by really pretty woman in changi airport. we both smiled at each other as we passed. two lives connected by a smile across opposing travellators. I didn't look back. I think neither did she. I have been summoned to a meeting now. have to rush in and out. damn that would mean turning up in a t-shirt, cargo pants and my hiking boots among some corporate big wigs. fuck it, i've been seen in worse. i'm half packed. worse case i just turn the underwear inside out on day 3. need to get numbers down for contacts in Manado. i've had no breakfast. getting edgy. got to also get last nights booze out of my system.

Shit havent changed money into Ruppiahs. Have every currency now and not enough Indonesian Rps. Can't buy my Bintang beer from a road side stall - my fav hangouts in the rustic countryside.

Sister coming over with noodle soup. Aaaaaahhhh.... the bonds of family. Warmth and fuzziness blanket over my being. :)

5 comments:

ah lim said...

wah... such hectic schedule.. something i don't like getting stress rushing here and there.

mangrish speaker said...

ini macam sebab la dah lama tarak online? miss you la weiiiiiii

Ashley Liew said...

woops!! u could've gotten laid man. dang it

S'wak said...

Dude, that episode with the pretty girl reminds me of the lyrics to James Blunt's "You're Beautiful":

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Chindiana said...

Ah Lim! You lived this life once dude!

Mangrish! - :)

Ash! Gotten laid? Optimis nye.... :P

S'wak! - Too true in a way, you romantic you!