Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I just had to...

It was bugging me the whole week. The dude's angry reaction and shoving me at futsal the week before. I was just tracking him back and when he ran down the wing when he just kept shoving me angrily away. not my problem if he dribbled himself out of space...

So on monday i just had to. mantain the balance of the universe I mean. Not because I was succumbing to some childish act of tit for tat. It was a study in human nature.Really. I just wanted to see what kind of reaction I'd get if I shoved him back.

So I did. AFTER the ball went out of play. Haha, fucking childish of me. Stupid too. I guess I wanted to stir up some shit as I was bored. Think he shouted somethng out. Whatever, I just ran back to my position to get the game started. He then blustered around the pitch for a while. Something even I admit to doing if I feel like I've been wronged. I can learn a lot from the girls on the pitch who take the knocks in their stride and NEVER lose their cool.

Anyway, its boots up for this round of futsal. Monday was the final test that I dont really enjoy the sessions anymore. My body doesn't handle long inbetween momonts of waiting for my turn as it cools down and I tend to get injured more then if i were playing longer on the court.Plus I dont get value for my buck as with most turning up at least 15 minutes late and with the turns we take I only get to play 15minutes for the hour I've paid for. I'm a cheap shit I know...

Think I'll pick up yoga....

2 comments:

Nex said...

Namaste!

(that ancient text is applicable to this post on so many lavels...)

Chindiana said...

OHHHMMMMMMMMM. Nexo....