Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AfterMidnight

Hmmm...flight delayed more than an hour. I got in waaaay past midnight.

Surreal to walk past surgically masked customs officers manning the x-ray machines listening to Modern Talking's 'You're My Heart, You're My Soul". That's like walking into a mamak stall and seeing Samuel L Jackson smoking a Sempoerna and sipping hot teh halia.

I"m tired. My cab driver turns out to be that eccentric Chinese dude from the LCCT Limo service. I've had him before. He's got all sorts of conspiracy theories. I think he's mad. Or from Pluto. Anyway he goes on about how we sell/exchange our personal time to AirAsia everytime we buy a cheap ticket. I think he's got a point there taking into consideration the potential delays.

Just had shower so have problems sleeping. Damn, my brains aren't working. How to blog and be famous and overthrow that Kenny Sia bugger?

14 comments:

Jun-E said...

I think you'll have to resort to assassinating him ;)

Nex said...

Assassinate Kenny Sia? Oh noes!!!

*whisper*: "can I help? Or at least watch?" :P

Wak This Way said...

I just google Kenny Sia having not heard of him before. He's funny guy he is!

Chindiana said...

Jun-E! - Yeah, have considered it during bouts of haze filled nights of drinking. Also figured C'trails as a blog about prison life would DEFINITELY get the hits. So yeah, looks like a win-win situation... :P

Nex! Well you could as you're living closer to him.

Sam! - aiseyman, dont tell me I've lost you to Kenny Sia??? ~sob~ cue Tamil music...

sclim said...

hahaha mini drama in blog comments... funny

Chindiana said...

SC! What the.... you still read this space??? As they would say in Online Pub - "welcome back!"

Wak This Way said...

Have you read Kenny's recent blog? so funny. Some aunty stole his shirt man!

Chindiana said...

Sam, yeah I read man and guess what some shit stole MY shirts from my drying line at my apartment this afternoon! Kenny probably didnt want to walk around shirtless...

that was lame...

Nex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nex said...

Never understand why people find Kenny Sia funny. Sure, some parts of some of his posts are mildly amusing, but it's not worth the headache I get trying to decipher his bad English...

Wow, a word verification which actually make sense: parting

Wak This Way said...

It's not English he's using, it's gramatically correct Manglish. That in itself makes it pleasant reading sometimes. Not everything he writes is funny, a lot of it is pretty corny crap but hey, he doesn't appear to take himself too seriously and appears to be endowed with some thick skin. That itself makes him a little more interesting than most.

Chindiana said...

Grammatically Correct English? That there is a book waiting to be written...

la la la said...

omg!!! overthrow kenny sia. that is so f-fing hilarious. he's bigger in KL than he is in kuching. btw who still reads him other than teenage kids?

Nex said...

"btw who still reads him other than teenage kids?"

Those who have long lost their teen status but still maintain their teenage mentality? Those who are desperately trying to be cool eventhough they have no life, no friends and no hope of procreating their genes, ever? :P