Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Manila

I've been up since 4am today. I'm now trying to finish an article for the very patient editor of Going Places magazine. It's funny, i'm writing about hidden island getaways in Malaysia in a room at the Shangri-La in Makati, the busiest business hub in the Philippines. Reminds me of last year when I had to i wrote a blog post on hiking and exploring sunny Bali in the cold room of a Stamford Bridge hotel.

I just got back from the Hard Rock. That beer needed to be drunk. Those ONE DOZEN buffalo wings however, DID NOT need to be eaten. So here i sit with the stomach of a well fed python feeling sorry for myself as I can't seem to think let alone string a meaningful sentence together.

I have to get my ass out of the hotel by 6am tomorrow meaning I have to drag my ass out of bed by 5 (to include check out and get a cab to bus station to Clark Fields airport 2 hours away).

That gorgeous bed is calling me....

Luckily not much left to do. Hope I hear the alarm later.

No comments: