When one is growing up, does ANYONE think;
1. "When I grow up I want to work for a government ministry."
- because where else can you get breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, brunch, lunch and seven tea breaks before the day ends?
2. "My dream when I'm older is to work in Human Resource."
Because it's a noble job as I get to help and nurture my fellow colleagues. Also because I flopped my bar exams one too many times and with my legal training I can make sure no unions fuck with the system.
3. "I can't wait to start working in Shopping Mall Management."
Well, where else would I apply too after I quit my HR job?
4. " When I become a media buyer I'm going to be king of the world!"
Even when I'm 50, I will still be able to tell insecure marketing managers to spend their millions on either Tiffany or Debbie Gibson. Hannah Montana who???
5. "Of course a 'chai walla' in an international offshore call center"
Dont laugh, after the Oscars every slum kid will have an alternate dream than making it big as a Bollywood actor.