Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let's Start With Hope...



I've been told lately that's I'm getting a bit negative and I've upped the ante on profanity. "What did Santa do to you?" and "You're really angry inside huh?" were common questions posed by friends.

SO.... I shall start the first official post of 2009 with a symbol of hope, eternal optimism, rainbows, little ponies and pot sniffing Care bears - Weddings. Wedding pictures to be exact (although I have a rant on weddings stored up for a rainy day).

Today will be the third wedding I'll be going to in a week (Peekz gets hitched! ) and they're normally the same old affairs but I saw these pictures in one of the video presentations and it blew me away. I must say for wedding pictures this dude has brought out the human side to this special occasion. The little details, the 'other side' of a wedding and bottom line not many shit assed 'posed' shots for the bride and groom. Only one word for these shots - BEAUTIFUL.





















For more on the dude OR if you want his services go to www.andylim.com.

4 comments:

winniechan said...

andylim ?? i work with him he's great very creative & has a great artistic eye.

Chindiana said...

small world Winnie!

Anonymous said...

the fon says he will photograph your wedding for u.

Chindiana said...

Chindy is honored that The FON has volunteered his services but Chindy is still terrified of the Curse of The FON. Chindy would not want his bride to grow bat wings and fly away at the alter. Chindy will sacrifice a boar online to appease the FON for his generosity. Thank you sir FON, I am not worthy.