Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anger Leads to Hatred and Hatred to the Dark Side

It's scary when a regular reader like Solo can tell me she knows I'm going through a stressful time just by reading this blog. AND she's not the only one! But why? WHY???? I post about pretty ladies. I even put up pictures of weddings. WEDDINGS demmit! AND statues of Ironman even. I really don't think anything negative seeped into these posts.

Things are tough going. Work I can handle but people ARE getting to me. I'm getting edgy and impatient with scum, snakes, office politicians and every other mofo and his pet camel whose out to make some under table money. Part of every day life BUT its finally getting to me. So I'm finding myself staying away from large groups of party people or family functions as I'm not really feeling very hospitable at this moment. That bar by the beach is looking increasingly inviting. It's either in KK or in Bali. Bali would be risky as the costs would be higher but returns would be reasonable. I have a soft spot for KK but the only patrons in the bar would be Nex, myself, an illegal Indonesian bar tender and two goats. And Nex only drinks Coke although he has been known to down a Heineken, that is if I can tie him down and tube feed him the booze.

BUT it's really not that bad. I'm not going to go postal on my neighbor's stupid cat who tries to hump every stray squirrel that wonders into the common yard. PLUS I'm fast tracking my beach getaway. The surf, beers, some bob marley and maybe a coupla nights on a boat should do the trick at least until I get to KK in March. (NEX!!!!! gimme the dates man or else i'm making my own plans!)

Btw, using profanity is not necessarily a sign of tension or angst.

I have heard you. It is clear to me now that some of you are disturbed by my use of profanity in some of my posts. The use of the word FUCK does not make me a kidnapper of kittens, a snatch thief or worse, an Amway sales rep. It's just a natural expression, like a fart. For example, when The Undertaker pile drives Mankind through a 20 foot high steel cage, a natural expression would be "FUCK!" and not sit back with a hot cup Darjeeling and go "That's a rather stupid thing to do. Jolly good tea this..."

What you see is just what was reeling through my mind microseconds before my finger tapped the laptop keypad. I hardly edit my posts let alone censor them as this is a personal log. So yeah if the profanity does make you uncomfortable well I'll try to put up some parental advisory signs on the posts.

AND those light sabers between Superman and Green Lanterns thighs ARE MEANT to be light sabers CLENCHED between their thighs. They're not censorcensorcensor.

13 comments:

Han Solo said...

hahaha, hang in there :-). Get the bar going so i can visit if i happen to be in the area!

Chindiana said...

Thanks Solo! I'm taking your advise, heading of to a beach in 2 weeks time! In the immortal words of Little Ani "YIPPEEEE!"

Jun-E said...

They're not? Awww....

ah lim said...

You sound like Anakin Skywalker before moving on to the dark side. :P where is Master Yoga when u need him??

Chindiana said...

Jun-E! sorry to disappoint la. hope your throat better though.

Ah Lim!!!!!! its Yoda. YODA. You didn't watch any of the movies did you?

Nex said...

I'll go down to Tg Aru beach to have a large glass of papaya juice w/Milk, while watching the sunset, on your behalf...hope that will de-stress you somewhat :D

BTW Master Yoga is celebrating an early Oktoberfest with Mr Gunter...

ghoul said...

when you are stressed out, listen to these songs :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSUMYjgDO3E&feature=PlayList&p=632DED34316A2D89&index=0

make sure it's on autoplay

word verification: bagal

Chindiana said...

Thanks Nex, the sacrifices you make for a friend...

Ghoul! Tried it. Um... not really my cup of Darjeeling old chap. I'm not as sensitive a spirit like your kind self. If the music doesn't help a coupla of Heinekens sure will :)

wakthisway said...

Master Yoga has always been my favourite jedi.He's always so supple.

ah lim said...

sorry lar... Master Yoda haha. i did watch lar the movie. Eh if you noticed everyone here typed 'Yoga' as well

Chindiana said...

Think we've just invented a new Jedi - Yoga Supplespine, the only Jedi medidate through a blaster battle...

Ah Lim!!!!! um....read again bro, they were just layaning your typo ler.

Han Solo said...

Master Yoga's in such great shape, that's why he can say 'for 800 years have I trained Jedi'

Chindiana said...

how did we get here??? sigh, OK let's see,

And Master Yoga can do the Lotus Greets the Morning Sun pose by with his head between his legs while balances on a lit light saber on top of the nose cone of an X-Wing.