Friday, December 26, 2008

Just tapping away at the laptop.

Purple Rain playing in my hall. Venus in the Western sky slowly turning in for the day. My body is getting over 3 days straight of hard boozing. My belly looks like it has a snuggling hobbit inside. I was on leave today but still ended up working. Took my staff out for lunch to make up for a grumpy week. Suspect one of the flers is seeking bomoh wingman to help him out with a lost lady love. Told him I'll sponsor him an AirAsia ticket to find a mail order bride. Hope he doesn't begrudge me. I don't want to wake up one morning with one of my balls looking like Samy Velu. It's been a long month. Pessimism and cynicism are the operative words for the month. The world of rainbows, butterflies and Tamil movie endings elude me. I'm wearing anti-rose tinted glasses, the Goggles of Arsehole Magnification. Greed, self interest, narrow mindedness, shallowness, self centered egos have crept up into my ass and now are mall walking around my being. The cleaner is coming tomorrow and I'm trying to throw out more crap to make her job easier. One of my plants is looking like a leper whore. It's not a lack of water. I've been talking to them occasionally. Maybe I need to give it a name to boost it's ego. After all I've only named one of the plants. The rest need some recognition. Maybe I'll name him Spartan. Or Wolverine or maybe The Rock and then I can joke with him "Can you smell what fertiliser the Rock is cooking?"That was lame. Not being able to run more than 2 km without knees going on strike sucks. December turn on - a hot girl who runs, has a 4 pack tummy, dresses nicely executive BUT wears a seasoned Polar heart rate monitor as her watch - hard core. Nike Pro WORKS. My back doesn't take a beating after futsal as much. Gaiman has a new book out. Cool Christmas presents so far - a model of a NCC 1701 Enterprise and a copy of Beedle the Bard. Hiking destinations in 2009 - Manado, maybe Bandung. Visits planned for the Angkor Wat, Shanghai and Dubai if I can get a cheap flight. Quiet prayers for 2009 that the project of 2 years takes off. I promise not to be cynical or sarcastic or speak my mind negatively of friends and foes. I vow to be less a purveyor of ungentle language. I hearby vow to stop using the words Cockmandu, Fuckalele, Fucktatious and Arseton Martin. Um...Undo Fucktatious. I may have need for it one day. I need to get going on that kitchen. Using the bathroom to wash my mugs is a hazard. Without spectacles it's easy to mistake dishwasher for shampoo after a long day at work. Need a good contractor. Any recommendations? 11pm already. Prince now funking up with Cream. Need to go slow talk a coupla plants. They can be so needy...

2 comments:

Jun-E said...

I like this post =D

jagir

Chindiana said...

Thanks Jun-E! :)