Thursday, December 11, 2008

Demmit.....



We HATESSSS Japan my precioussssss! We HATESSS IT!!!!!

So she's going. Off to the land of Gundam, sushi, Ropponggi and used school girl underwear vending machines. She might stand a chance. At least to fulfill her dream to be an entertainer. She never really took off here. Listening to all the wrong people just put her talent and lovely personality in a stasis after successfully hosting Money Matters on TV. Too many hangers-on, Yes people and guys trying to get into her panties. But no rants here. It's her life and she made her decisions. Hope she starts listening to herself more though.

I'd LOVE to think that this move East had something to do with our conversation at the Time Out party early this year.

She had somehow recognized me among the faces in the crowd as we had a very, very brief introduction a few months earlier at some function where Bart and I crashed looking for free booze.

She had waved across the room at me. I wasn't sure it was at me and waved back a little hesitantly. She smile and walked across.

It was a short conversation about 10 minutes. She of course had forgotten my name but she was genuine. It was like I was talking to a cousin or a close relative. She didn't know who I was nor seemed to care if I was the King of Brunei, a Bangladeshi waiter or Donald Trump's left butt cheek.

We chatted on her ex-branding company where I mentioned that they had screwed her image. We chatted a bit on her calling herself a brand which i disagreed with.

She said you need to be a brand before you can build a business. I disagreed and said you need to be a person first and build your brand around it. She didn't agree and true to the Chindiana genetic makeup I sarcastically said "when they make a Barbie of you then you can say you're a brand." She laughed a little but think don't think she was happy. We were interrupted by some friends and that was the end of our conversation. But not before I said she'd do better outside of Malaysia. A larger playing field and all that.

Farewell Hannah, my precioussss, my lovessss....

Wahahahah! OK, OK! S'wak, hope this fulfills my role as a Hannah stalker! Anyway, this is the last Hannah Tan related reference in this blog unless she comes to her senses and asks me to marry her. Until then I'd love to know who she has backing her in Japan as it's not that simple to just up and leave for the Land of the Yen without recon and a base or operations set up ahead of time.

Go HERE for the Star paper news.

UPDATE , 6.23pm - just realized that the party I got invited to yesterday at Somo but I couldn't attend as I had to go to Singapore for a day trip meeting was Hannah's farewell party. There's a Tamil movie ending in here somewhere.....

9 comments:

S'wak said...

Next week on Chindiana Trails... Chindy moves to Japan! :lol

Chindiana said...

Damn, flight expensive...maybe I'll put on the Big Gold belt and impersonate a wrestler to get a freebie hotel stay. Woooooooo!!!

Han Solo said...

That's not a Tamil movie. Tamil movie is when you dash to the airport, run past immigration as they shout "BERHENTI!!" and blow their whistles, then you race onto the tarmac and try to chase the plane as it's about to fly off. Now THAT's a Tamil movie :-)

Chindiana said...

OKOK. I'll have to find me a tractor for the chase scene.

And she leaves in January I think so I wonder if there's enough time to plant some coconut trees around the KLIA tarmac for the finale dance sequence?

ghoul said...

Awww, Chindy.

Hans will lend you her shoulder should you need it.

Maybe we can make a big big big big big gigantic banner for you that says "Hannah don't leave"?

Word verification: solishie

Chindiana said...

Its ok la Ghoulo, no need no banners. Fate exceeds all worldly hints.

ghoul said...

Haha, what happened to "I Maketh Mine Own Fate, I Write Mine Own Destiny" :P

word verification: quenct

Nex said...

AIyoh just ask her to marry you lah before she runs off to Japan and end up with some wrinkled old Jap dude...

For all you know she's going to Japan because she's heart broken, as she's secretly in love with you but you never made the move she had so craved...

Put an end to this, I employ you! :P

Word verification is flantea. Sounds like the murky stuff I had with my dinner last night...

Chindiana said...

Ghoulo - meant a banner wouldnt change aything.

Nex! End already lor... My sources tell me she may have a fiancee already!