Friday, December 12, 2008

5AM

Damn, working at 5am finds one in a state of clarity and clear mind. I feel all Jedi like. Even Neo-ish in a stuck-in-the-Matrix sorta way. Words, thoughts and ideas are just tumbling over one another seeking my attention and approval. I am kind as I apply them generously to the proposal that I am working on, stopping only to delete 'surreptitiously' and 'assfuck' who somehow got through immigration without valid documents. The rain outside now makes this a Moment. Like i need to run out with a red umbrella and do the moonwalk on the roof of my car.

fuk man, the Nescafe' s starting to wear off...

10 comments:

winniechan said...

must be one helluva weed you're smoking...

Jun-E said...

yay, do it, do it! (i mean the red umbrella and the moonwalk on the car, not assfuck)

Chindiana said...

Ah Chanzz, coffee. JUST coffee. Although I wish.... :P

Jun-E! ...what happened to that innocent youge child that waded across streams and crossed jungles with me?

Chindiana said...

sorry Jun-E, I miss read. got guinness and beer in blood stream at the mo.
~ shy~

ghoul said...

we're green with envy and purple with jealousy.

can we switch life? :P

word verification: traqs

Jun-E said...

apalah young child. i want guinness and beer in my bloodstream too!

word verification is genders

Chindiana said...

The graveyard shift's getting to you Ghoul-meister if you jealous cos i've got booze in my blood stream!

Jun-E! I believe they have the same brews in SIngapore. Get to it! Have you tried the wings at Hooters yet? Trust me goes perfect with beers! then head over the bridge to Brewerkz for some home made stuff. lovely!

Jun-E said...

Well beer is not beer when it's not drank with good company... but I'll try Hooters out sometime soon I promise =D

Word of the day: Sprew, just like spew, only that it's sprew

Jun-E said...

Couldn't resist commenting again as the word verification is croon, which is like sing, only it's croon!

Chindiana said...

Hmmm.. Jun-E looks like the island republic lacks good kaki sembang?

And you were right! It looks like the word verification progam is slooowly getting around to learning English words!