Sunday, October 19, 2008

"You're a Hypocrite Chindy...

..." she said.

"What do you mean?", I asked, all ready to go righteous anger on her cute little tush.

"You say you're attracted to confident women and because they're confident they tend to take care of their bodies, dress well, speak well, etc. But when I tell you to dress a little better you just brush it off and say women are materialistic and shallow."

"........um....., well.... . Maybe you have a point there..... Soooooo....uh, I AM a bit of a twat then?"

"Yes."

"So I have to pay for the coffee?"

"Yes and we're going shopping for shirts for you," she said firmly.

"You buying?" I asked.

"Of course not! I'm picking them out and you're paying."

The hypocritical twat bought two shirts he would never have looked at even if he was blindfolded with them.

Insisted on going to shops that had sales. 40% off each shirt! Wahaha! They ain't gonna turn me metro sexual without a fight...

3 comments:

ghoul said...

I hear you, Chindy.

Haha.

I was dragged to a store a few weeks back, and ended up buying two shirts, too... a very dull pink-striped one (EEEK, I don't even like pink!!) and a dark blue/black one.

Haha, we non-metrosexual guys have no fashion sense. thank god for the women folk :)

Nex said...

When you exude coolness you need not dress sharp...

And those who don't think you'r cool just don't take time to find out, so they're not worth bothering with.

Let not the so-called 'fashion experts' dictate our style.

Chindiana said...

Ghoulster! Bet the pink one brings out the color of your eyes!

Nex! The only thing i 'exude' is a somewhat grumpy and sarcastic disposition! haha!