Sunday, October 5, 2008

Overheard Quotes

Well I'm just killing time here in the internet cafe in Ubud. My shuttle van to Denpasar airport leaves in about 30 minutes. I've a whole bunch of pics to upload and write. That and with the posting of the Pick Up lines quotes will take up a fair bit of time this week. I've a meeting to go to in the evening after I land at the LCCT so those in attendance will have to bear with the smells and aura of travel grime and grit. Muhahahaha!

Anyway I saw this on Bart's FB and thought it describes so much that is going on in the world.

"Life is like a box full of retards."
- Bartholomew August, August 2008

5 comments:

ghoul said...

HAHA Chindy,

I hope you're feeling much better now :)

I read this somewhere ... something on US election, i think

"Trust Nobody. Nobody tells the Truth. Vote for Nobody"

Chindiana said...

Ghoul! Thanks man, feeling MUCH better. Nothing that a man with strong fingers can cure! (more on THAT later!)

sam said...

did you get a guy to picit you instead?

Chindiana said...

Well actually.... Coming Soon! The Picit Picit Adventures of Chindiana!

sam said...

hooray! can't wait!