Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Washing Dirty Jeans



Holy mother of Gobsmack! Its tough going, this jeans washing business! I just got finished hand washing 2 pairs of these motherfuckers and I think I've torn a man tit muscle!

Since my Laundromat has a bad habit of shrinking or shredding my clothes I normally hand wash my shirts and even the odd Dockers. I normally chuck the jeans into the laundry bag as, well, they're supposed to take the thrashing.

I have NO idea what made me to this but I now find out jeans, especially jeans with suspect stains on them are not meant to be hand washed. Any male will be able to tell you that. Jeans are supposed to crawl out the window every month and lick themselves clean under the beams of the full moon light. My jeans however are slackers. I'd noticed lately that these 2 culprits were smelling quite funky. Well, its to be expected. I wear my jeans every wear if I can get away with it.

Anyway, besides the odour which smelled of the standard smoke and beer from one too many bars, some curry stains (why is it they always land near the crotch area?) and some thing that I suspect is the beginning of a miniature mushroom patch I decided to get down to bizness.

Holy frak those boys are tough and heavywhen wet! Did I mention heavy when wet? Its like trying to make an origami swan out of a pregnant camel! And the bastid stains just REFUSED to come out after some very vigorous scrubbing. Well anyway what is done is done. I'll settle for them smelling of Breeze Super Power Color Enhancer Dual Action Powder.

Good workout though. All that butt clenching and scrubbing, almost as good as running a half-marathon...

11 comments:

Nex said...

Here's what you need:

1. Prewash Laundry Spray

2. TRI-ZYME Stain Pre-Soak & Detergent Booster

3. SA8 Premium Laundry Concentrate

Say what you want about their origin, but no stain can escape those 3. Trust me. Won't harm the fabric either...

Chindiana said...

What the..???? Nex! Is that a family cleansing tip or the secret formula to cold fusion?

Again with the well of info! Wat you been washing at home bro? Haha!

Thanks man, will give it a shot!

Nex said...

He he he...fighting Sith Lords is dirty and sweaty work; and Jedis don't have the luxury of getting new garbs all the time, so they need to be well taken care of :P

Having the shadow of a former curry stain on the crotch area simply will not do when presenting oneself at the Jedi Council ;)

Chindiana said...

you seriously freak me out sometimes man....

:P

Wak This Way said...

Don't feed it curry.

Chindiana said...

Curry eating jeans! you could be on to something there Wak!

this is just getting weirder...

Han Solo said...

Haha, this is going to be another 'Top 5 Post' one year down the line :-). Yup, dem jeans be heavy when wet!! Unless I'm on a working trip where I can send them to the laundry, I never bring jeans (except for thin-ish ones) when I'm travelling cos they take years to dry. The image of you scrubbing away furiously really made me laugh though!

Nex said...

Chindy, I seriously believe its time you bought yourself a washing machine.

Let go...let go...go towards the big flashing 'Seng Heng' sign...

Chindiana said...

Solo! Yeah man, jeans are banned from extended trips. They're only good as a tow line for that odd 4x4 out of a mud pit!

Nex! Not yet! its just me at home. and there's no space to dry a washer load of clothes. What if I get another live-in girl friend?

ohshitfuk!!! sorry i take it back! undo! undo! I didn't mean it. Live-in gfs dont exist. they are just a figment of my imagination like bigfoot and nessie and gay Transformers...

ah lim said...

I agree with Nex. Just get a washing machine lar.

Chindiana said...

Woi! What the hell wei! its just TWO pairs of jeans ler.

If i promise not to bitch about washing clothes anymore will you guys lay off this washing machine business? or do ALL my clothes have some funky smell?