Interesting. Kedah, Perak, Kelantan, Selangor AND Penang. Can you imagine the scrambling going around in the behind the scenes? All those pending concessions, contracts, satay stall approvals now in limbo.
Here is just a random wish list:
1. The newbies do not fall into temptation and continue the dodgy practice tradition in their respective states.
2. They really have to work together as the more rational and professional team in this new era. The old boys showed they were totally not with the program and thought they were untouchable. Highly unlikely that that mind set will change.
3. The end to such sentences such as "the people want yadayadayada..." or "there is no need to explain..." coming from folks who are supposed to be our representatives.
4. Some proper laws to increase the lot of our cops. I'm telling ya these boys need some loving. They're underpaid and if any of you have walked into the offices upstairs at Jalan Bandar you'll know the indication of their lifestyles. If we want less crime lets not talk about increasing the number of cops but better the lives of the existing ones first. Else it would be a just larger group of boys in blue running around with indifference to the snatch thieves, robbers, triad action, etc.
5. Every purchase of 2 pints of Guinness gets a RM10 rebate at every Petronas gas station. Seriously.
Let's see what the opening bell tomorrow morning brings us.