Women. Again. I love you guys but sometimes...
Here's some of the nuggets of 'wisdom' you guys have said to me over the past month or so:
1. "Ya ya, you both get along OK la but you don't LOOK GOOD together..".What the F...!!??? Unless you've got a chauffeur driven Brabus then it's fine even if you look like the Hunchback of Batang Berjuntai.
2. " Men with cuff links turn me on." (more than 5 diff women) Dammit! and I just learnt how to iron my pants to get razor sharp creases and now I have to have good shiny shoes, a great car, a great job, belt color must match my shoes, my shirts shouldn't crinkle, I have to be attentive, remember that precise moment that both of us became an 'item', pay attention to them all the time,etcetcetc and NOW I have to go out and buy french cuffed shirts so I can wear cuff links??? Bloody hell in a basket full of condoms...
3. 'Ooo... you mean he's single AND he's got a Ferrari? Better introduce him to my friend!" (yeah, if you're attached always try to flog of a rich dude to your BFF)
4. "Hey, he offered to fly me to Bali and stay at his suite. I NEVER said I'd screw the old fart!" (yeah,the poor uncle slept on the couch and probably revisited his youthful days of spanking his grey monkey). Facts are changed slightly to protect the identity of the monkey.
5. "Why should I lose weight? More for him to hold ma..." this from women who were hot but started getting 'comfortable' after falling in love (I've got 3 out of 3 friends who said the same thing and are no more with their husband and boyfriends. C'mon, just a little effort girls and we promise to keep that beer gut in check and not scratch our balls when the mother-in-law comes over to visit)