Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sigh....

Women. Again. I love you guys but sometimes...

Here's some of the nuggets of 'wisdom' you guys have said to me over the past month or so:

1. "Ya ya, you both get along OK la but you don't LOOK GOOD together..".What the F...!!??? Unless you've got a chauffeur driven Brabus then it's fine even if you look like the Hunchback of Batang Berjuntai.

2. " Men with cuff links turn me on." (more than 5 diff women) Dammit! and I just learnt how to iron my pants to get razor sharp creases and now I have to have good shiny shoes, a great car, a great job, belt color must match my shoes, my shirts shouldn't crinkle, I have to be attentive, remember that precise moment that both of us became an 'item', pay attention to them all the time,etcetcetc and NOW I have to go out and buy french cuffed shirts so I can wear cuff links??? Bloody hell in a basket full of condoms...

3. 'Ooo... you mean he's single AND he's got a Ferrari? Better introduce him to my friend!" (yeah, if you're attached always try to flog of a rich dude to your BFF)

4. "Hey, he offered to fly me to Bali and stay at his suite. I NEVER said I'd screw the old fart!" (yeah,the poor uncle slept on the couch and probably revisited his youthful days of spanking his grey monkey). Facts are changed slightly to protect the identity of the monkey.

5. "Why should I lose weight? More for him to hold ma..." this from women who were hot but started getting 'comfortable' after falling in love (I've got 3 out of 3 friends who said the same thing and are no more with their husband and boyfriends. C'mon, just a little effort girls and we promise to keep that beer gut in check and not scratch our balls when the mother-in-law comes over to visit)

10 comments:

waaasssuppp said...

oit..u also got blog meh...hahahah..taking care bro..

waaasup my bro said...

any gf yet??hahaha... my god, you with your principals lah, ape la..when can we finish your bottle of VSOP la.. and listen to who the F is the singer..aah...Mr.Bob Marley...fuckerrrr..hahahha

Chindiana said...

Bob Marley fer sure. DOnt remember drinking VSOP in a long while dude. And how did you find your way here ler?

The Fon said...

The Fon has cufflinks if you so desire. The Fon aims to please....

Chindiana said...

oh god! Ohmylordy!!! The FON makes an appearance! I now have to mandi bunga for the next one week!

Han Solo said...

heh heh...what started out as a griping session has turned into a jantan reunion :-). Don't say that la, we're not all like that...no cuff links necessary...haha

ah lim said...

I'm sure not all woman are like that. Maybe something wrong with your pheromones. HAHA!

Chindiana said...

Solo! You're right! 10% of you girls are sane and with the program! the rest... well....

Ah Lim! I just attract the freaks man. gotta change my deoderant!

Nex said...

Yes it true you seem to always attract the freaks Chindiana. I know that as a fact. But damn some of the freaks who hover around you are sure bootylicious man!

Chindiana said...

:)