Sunday, January 6, 2008

Read Me!

I got off my lazy ass and did a short piece for the AirAsia in-flight magazine Travel 360's January issue. Thanks to Bart August for his patience and courage fending the Gods of the DEADLINE and taking the time to edit the multiple "ass", "dumbass"and "fuckwits" from my piece and making the article PG-13.

I'm on page 62 and writing as my alter ego Taffy McCloud. Mosey on over the next time you're searching for the Menu while budget flying!


* Picture is mine! Mine I tellya! Don't copy without my approval! Yes Mine!!! sorry need coffee...

4 comments:

Han Solo said...

OK, will definitely have a read when I fly to Vientiane later this month :-)

Chindiana said...

It'll be vaguely familiar to you as it's a recounting of my Kinabalu moutain climb. I hear Vientiane is not a bad place to chill. Will get a list of places for you to check out asap!

Nex said...

Oi, post the article here lah. Not all of us are jet setting all over the place you know... :P

Better still scan the pages and mail to me so I can see it in its full glossy goodness :)

Chindiana said...

Sorry dude, its a very short one pager. One pic only. It's a slight variation of my Kinabalu post.