Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Manu Militari Voting Begins!!!!

The entries are in!

Nex valiantly ploughed Star Wars lore and was first to send in:

"Dont underestimate the power of the manu militari!"

The FON with plague like suddeness made an appearance on this unsuspecting blog and delivered:

"Is that a manu militari or are you just happy to see me?"

and very disturbingly a second:

"Don't let me go manu militari on your ass!"

And finally as the gates closed Han Solo blasted out of hyperspace with this gem:

"Why do men handle their gear shifts so often?"
"Cos they like driving manu militari!!!"

So get your votes in folks! Best one wins! Get your friends, family, cousins and that family cat to vote!

For those in the dark about manu militari just scroll down a couple of posts to read the full meaning of the word.

UPDATED: JANUARY 16 2008, 11.08PM. Late entries from S'wak. Non votable but all for fun!

Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character to his manager in "Jerry Maguire": "Show me the manu militari!"

When Tony Montana ("Scarface") goes manu militari, he tells everyone: "Say hello to my little friend!"

S'wak's favorite:

Calvin Klein wool boxer shorts: $55

Doctor's consultation fee and medication for rashes to private area due to wearing Calvin Klein wool boxer shorts: $250

Going manu militari... priceless.

8 comments:

ah lim said...

My vote to The Fon.

peekaboo said...

I'm voting for Hans Solo..

Eh.. next time give prizes to voters as well laaa.. as an incentive to vote ma.. then I can get my family dog to vote as well..

BFF said...

I vote The Fon!!!! Woohoo!!
The 2 cats vote The Fon too, so that's 3.

ps* how's siew yoke, chindy??

S'wak said...

Hey Chindiana, some late entries from me, just for fun:

Cuba Gooding Jr.'s character to his manager in "Jerry Maguire": "Show me the manu militari!"


When Tony Montana ("Scarface") goes manu militari, he tells everyone: "Say hello to my little friend!"

My favorite:

Calvin Klein wool boxer shorts: $55

Doctor's consultation fee and medication for rashes to private area due to wearing Calvin Klein wool boxer shorts: $250

Going manu militari... priceless.

char siew said...

the FON says it best!

Chindiana said...

And they come outta the woodwork...

Peekaboo! Prizes for voters, prizes for winners... Where's the love for me? HAHAHA! DOn't answer that!

BFF! Siew Yoke is just fine and dandy somewhere out there having a beer with Elvis and Big Foot.

S'Wak! Thanks for the support dude! Have added them in updated section.

Char Siew! Trying to bodek issit? Lucky I know you're just afraid of the FON whispering in your ear in the quiet still of the night...

OK, so i'm giving this another day and we'll count the scores. Results on Friday!

The Fon said...

The Fon believes in Equality. Hence The Fon votes Han Solo.

Han Solo said...

Han Solo is overwhelmed with emotion. Truly.