Friday, January 18, 2008

And the Winner Is...

IT'S A TIE!!!

The FON's disciples and Ah Lim voted him in with 3 votes (i disqualified the pets as they were under the influence)

Peekaboo and (bloody 'ell) The FON voted for Han Solo and I voted for Solo's slightly more tasteful take on it. So Solo gets 3 as well!

Jersey goes to the FON's barrel chest and I've managed to dig up something for Solo as well. So I'll call you guys and we can do the handover over the weekend.

The most disturbing visual image from the FON has to be "don't let me go manu militari on your ass!" Let's have a visual image shall we? And lets not forget that manu militari means wanking, jerking off, spanking the monkey, choking the python, MASTURBATING (there i said it...).

Anyway hope you guys had fun doing this. I'm going off now to shower away all those manu militari images from my mind!

8 comments:

ah lim said...

Please stop polluting ppls minds with images of The Fon and manu militari!!!

HAHAHA!!!

The Fon said...

The Fon thanks you for the fairness. There will be a permanent place for you in Fon Heaven yet my young Chindy.

ah lim said...

Are we spreading Serembanism or manu militarism (with images of The Fon and his 'barrel' chest)??

Wonder... wonder...

BFF said...

Congratulations FON!

*when do I get my dosh for voting you??? I also take carrot cake as payment*

BFF said...

Oh and Chindy! How dare you disqualify my pets???

Han Solo said...

Thanks to the highly disturbing imagery that's going through my head (a guy going manu militari on someone's ass), I'm laughing like mad in the office and now everyone thinks I'm crazy! And I actually won something as well? Woohoo :-)

Chindiana said...

Well, I"m glad you guys all had fun...

Ah Lim, chill on the FON adulations. This is where you start walking behind him with one hand in his trouser pocket.

BFF! - and your disqualified pets - The judging committee felt that the issue of neutered pets voting on this subject would not not be a kosher subject especially when addressed with the subject of spanking one's monkey.

ah lim said...

What am I suppose to do lar. He works in the same office. I can't risk him running around with a manu militari.

:P