Thursday, November 8, 2007

HAPPY DEEPAVALI Y'ALL!

I'd like to wish all my family, friends and you readers of this blog a HAPPY DEEPAVALI and Happy Holiday (s). Hope you've taken tomorrow off as well!

Two favours please:

1. Can you people please stop asking me to bring Murukku to the office or pass it to you the next time I see you????????? This has been going on for decades! Hey the Murukku is for visitors who take the time to come over to your place and not for lazy bums vegetating at home. Anyway can someone tell me what is the fuss over it compared to the other more zesty delicacies available on this special day. You want Murukku? Go down to your local petrol station store.

2. I miss the fireworks man. Lucky my family wasn't born morons so we didn't burn any one's house down nor shot off our fingers but festivities have never been the same again since we've lost the fireworks rights to a handful (and now fingerless) idiots. We've lost a bit of our soul to the occasions right there folks.

Have a great day people!

8 comments:

ah lim said...

maybe you look like a murukku distributor or producer?? Happy Deepavali to you man! Eh, if cannot ask you for murukku can ask for mutton curry?? HAHA!

Chindiana said...

Thank AH LIM!!! OK la mutton curry can consider just for you! Keep Sunday free, will call tomorrow to confirm!

To the Baron of Bo Jangles if you're reading this you're on the invite list as well!

Wak This Way said...

Happy Deepavali. Have a good one.

Nex said...

Happy belated Deepavali. Or is it Devali?

I was scanning all blogs periodically while I veg at home all day yesterday , but how come I didn't see this post ah? Strange...

Chindiana said...

Hi Wak, Thanks!

Nex! - glitch in the Matrix perhaps?

ah lim said...

Complaint: Eh why no Motown last night? Murukku tak ada nvm... no music. :P

Chindiana said...

motown is only for adults who drink more than one beer kiddo...

ah lim said...

Hahaha... nothing to say.