Saturday, September 15, 2007

This Facebook Thing

Holey Fukamoley! Its contagious isn't it, this Facebook thing? I just signed up because Kelly sent me the invite. I haven't seen her in years so I finally jumped into the world of online communities. In the past I had told Friendster to Fuck off, MySpace to Suck it and only just started MSNing a coupla of my Peeps who're mainly abroad.

In the space that I actually took to contact Kelly I got all sorts of virtual livestock thrown at me, I suddenly find myself the owner of an aquarium, I wake up one morning and find myself a Vampire Bride, c'mon man, A fukin' Vampire Bride!!!!! I can't kick anyone else's Vampire ass since they're all like God Vampire status or some shit and I have so few friends that i just end up sending them booze and that stupid button badge application that doesn't seem to work most of the time! C'mon Facebook, get it sorted! Why would I want to send this ......



...to myself???
So nobody's buying me drinks but they keep turning me into vampires and werewolves. And the mind fuking part of it is, its the GUYS that are biting me and buying Naughty Gifts! What the flying fish .......????

I signed up on Garden so I'd be able to send flowers to Hot Chix and to some gangsters in Klang BUT I realised I automatically get a garden as well, which has since been filled with all manner of petal life! So I'm a Vampire Bride with a garden, an aquarium and a werewolf that seems to be everyone else punching bag. Thank God, Lee Mei filled up my Solar System with some alien life and some rockets and that helped dilute that gay factor on my page a little.
I had one or 2 clowns from my past pop up suddenly asking to be my friend only because they wanted more points or Facebook money or they just wanted to check out if i've got hot girl friends. At least they were honest about it and took it well when i told them to buy me real beer first and fuck off.

So how long is it going to last? Smoke signals gave way to drums who gave way to the Pony Express who lost out to the postal system. Letters gave way to emails, who then lost a tired race to MSN and Messangers ,who then got Friendstered and MySpaced and who now find folks are relocating to Facebook. Well it's not all bad right, everyone in the Facebook Universe looks hot! Some nice sedap women living out there. And they ain't from Seremban folks...

Its a great way to find old friends and meet that odd blind date. Everyone seems hooked on the endless applications so we'll see if the boredom level sets in after the next year or so.

C'mon people send me more Booze Mail!!!

6 comments:

Han Solo said...

Hahaha! I got invited two weeks ago but haven't got down to it yet. But you're right, everyone looks good on Facebook, it's unreal....

Nex said...

Of course everyone looks good, its freaking cyberspace dude!

Goto my Frienster blog, even I look &%=\#$@*+%$ good there!

I'm so tired of this online friendship thing...I spend way too much time online but I'd prefer a face-to-face meet up to talk anytime.

Scary part is, I can't get any friends to sit down for a decent conversation without one or all of them constantly smsing or talking on their phone, or switch on their notebook/PDA to look for wifi signal.

Chindiana said...

The end of physical human interaction has begun! At least we'll always have sex...

ah lim said...

Are you sure we will still have sex as a physical human interaction? Look at it this way, we feel/understand/perceive this world with our 5 senses - sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. It is all electrical impulses in the brain. In the future you can have the greatest sex in your life even without physical contact! Just re-create electrical impulses that trigger the horny part of your brain and boom you get orgXXX (is this word illegal here? :P)

Chindiana said...

Yeah, they showed that in the Demolition Man movie but more importantly we've GOT to get you out more often dude...

Nex said...

Demolition man? Talk about ancient technology!

The Matrix all the way man! You don't even need to be in the same country!!!!