It was given to me by an elderly relative. Bless her. She thought it was nice. I can't seem to find a place for this thing. At least she meant well. But over the years I've gotten some stuff that is evidence enough that friends are just keeping me warm so they can either try to get them free Nikes, airline tickets and toys or borrow money from me (highly unlikely as I'm not exactly rolling in it).
I'd prefer abstinence instead of charity from folks in this case. My Top 5 inexplicable gifts from friends and family:
1. Football Association of Malaysia coffee mug (sigh...)
2. A Titanic movie poster (what the fuk man...???)
3. A hardcover copy of Shindler's List (obviously I fooled someone into thinking I was a sensitive intellectual)
4. Postcards of kittens from Hong Kong
5. A heavy duty outdoor emergency whistle (actually the intentions were pure but we'll, I haven't taken it out of the box for the past 5 years)
So to maintain the balance of the universe I'm trying to stockpile the gifts below for 'special' people and also for the folks in tomorrow's post as well.
Finger nose hair trimmer.
Mother Theresa breath spray. Makes you smell like saint!
By the way, anyone want a Rainbow Fruit Bowl?